Collecting, using, storing and sharing of your personal data
In some instances, we might collect your personal information:
1) Intent to collaborate on a project
Your personal info such as name, e-mail address and telephone number as well as other info yousubmit in description of your project, submitted into "Hire us" form, will be stored and used onlyfor business development purposes and only for the period of our negotiation process.
2) General inquiry via email@example.com
When you contact us for new business, employment, sponsorship , media inquiries or anything else via this e-mail address,we will first determine the nature of the inquiry. In case it contains personal information, we will process this informationin the manner prescribed by these Rules for a particular type of personal data, or manner which is prescribed by law.
We use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns(e.g. number of visitors to the various parts of our web page) in a way which does not identify anyone. More info
5) Social media contacts
If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will be stored for period necessary to solve your request,but not longer than five years. We will first determine the nature of the inquiry, and in case it contains personal information,we will process this information in the manner prescribed by these Rules for a particular type of personal data, or manner which is prescribed by law.
Zoonect has an official profile on the following social networks:
Where we store your data
Any transfer of personal data to third parties listed in this policy happens over a secure connection.
No personal data is transferred to third parties or to third countries other than what's listed in this policy.
How long do we retain information
We do not keep your data longer than necessary; all periods are specified in each category above.
In order to protect data privacy, we implement physical, technical and administrative measures such as:
- regular updating and testing our security technology;
- implementing technology of highest security standards;
- ensuring that our partners are GDPR compliant;
- providing access to personal data only to authorized employees;
- training employees about GDPR and taking appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employees' privacy responsibilities.
Data subject rights list
- Right of access (GDPR Article 15).
- Right to rectification (GDPR Article 16).
- Right to erasure or right to be forgotten with additional stipulations, among others if personal data has been made public (GDPR Article 17).
- Right to restriction of processing (GDPR Article 18).
- Right to be informed (GDPR Article 19).
- Right to data portability (GDPR Article 20).
- Right to object (GDPR Article 21).
Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning
or her or similarly significantly affects him or her (GDPR Article 22).
For more information and for executing you rights, please contact Zoonect’s data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are doing all that is within our power to make your experience with Zoonect pleasant, and treat your information with highest integrity.We still are obliged to inform you that you have the right to contact the supervisory authority - the Personal Data Protection Agency in a chance of any misconduct.